Friday, February 19, 2010

Open Mic Readings Feb/Knightsbridge.2010




Open Mic Night




Susan Connolly and Michael Sheils were the guest readers at the first open mic session of the new year at the Knightsbridge Village Hall in Trim. One of Ireland's best known poets, Susan read of Banshees and window cleaners, and friendships, and the Maiden Tower, and others, while Michael read extracts from his book "Short Trousers Days in Navan". In between and after was an open mic session followed by tea or coffee and biscuits. And outside the temperature dropped to -5C. Somewhere..... far away...
Photos: Susan Connolly and Michael Sheils and what I think is the Maiden Tower at Mornington.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Frank said...

Many thanks on that!
FM.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.